Aim of the course is to be able to understand simple sentences and frequently used expressions and participate in simple talk about everyday matters.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Talk about housemates,
- Give information about their neighbors,
- Talk about jobs,
- Discuss the difficulties encountered during job interviews,
- Give information about a city,
- Talk about different types of game, ,
- Talk about tales and heroes,
- Make assumptions,
- Discuss family relations.
Source: Festival 1 – CLE International / Sylvie POISSON-QUINTON, Michèle MAHÉO-LE COADIC, Anne VERGNE-SIRIEYS
A placement test will be given at the beginning of all levels except elementary courses (A1-1).